There are two ways to manifest, either with masculine energy or with feminine energy.
While both are effective, masucline manifesting requires massive action whereas the feminine is about flow and creating space for the miraculous.
I’ve personally found my biggest, most vibrant desires manifested through the feminine. The process allowed a more peaceful, relaxed state of knowing as opposed to pushing.
The foundations of manifesting the feminine way come from being with your own thoughts, meditating, and listening in order to receive divine downloads. This art also requires healing the Injured Feminine Instinct to strengthen your ability to receive.
Tune into this episode as we begin the healing process, journal our desires, and confidently devote ourselves to the next-level.
- Differentiating masculine and feminine manifesting principles + practices (3:33)
- Creating new neurological pathways to open up to the infinite and manifest effortlessly (8:00)
- A guided journaling practice to connect with yourself in the present moment (10:46)
- Applying the feminine tools to achieve your next-level (31:44)
- Healing the Injured Feminine Instinct within to manifest at the capacity you desire (32:35)
**Books mentioned in this episode:
- Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires by Esther Hicks
- The Audacity to be Queen by Gina DeVee
**To join Danelle Delgado and me in New York City this summer (July 30th-August 1st) for a 2-day, in-person elite experience and soiree, purchase your ticket here (exclusive to 50 women only!).
I’d love to hear your big takeaways! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram at: @ginadevee
…or send me a DM.
If you haven’t already, follow the Divine Living Podcast, leave a review, and tune in every week to get one step closer to Queenhood!
⭐ Receive FREE meditations, trainings, workbooks, and Q&As based on my book, The Audacity to be Queen: https://www.divineliving.com/audacity
Looking to make amazing connections, spark creativity, and collaborate with Queens like yourself? Join my exclusive community over in the Q Club!
The Q Club is my very own social networking platform for high-vibe women who are craving more inspiration, relaxation, and self-permission. With a new motivational episode released each weekday, access to your own profile, and the ability to like, comment, and share with other women in the community, this is the place to amplify your most audacious dreams!
Join today by clicking here and let the fierce, feminine, and fabulous FUN begin!