Divine Living is a global company that empowers women to create the lives of their dreams through transformational coaching, personal development, and business-building.
This position is for the passionate and driven person who truly believes in our mission and vision to help empower female entrepreneurs from around the world and help them transform their businesses and lives in our programs.
- Experience in managing affiliate networks with proven results.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred but not mandatory!)
- At least 2-3 years experience in Sales
- Great communication skills with a passion and love for sales.
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely (preferred)
- Fluency working in google drive
- In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer with minimum 1.0ghz dual-core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- Understanding of Infusionsoft and tracking sales data
- The ability to look at the “big picture” and be more than numbers oriented. We only believe in partnering with those who are a great fit for our brand and mission.
- Strong phone presence and experience handling a high volume of calls and keeping all information well organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to organize on-boarding, reach-out and follow-up strategies to ensure that all affiliates questions have been answered and their needs have been met.
- No competing interests in starting or growing their own business while working for Divine Living
- Eager to build and nurture relationships with brands and partners interested in joining the Divine Living community.
- Able and willing to quickly learn about all the in’s and out’s of Divine Living, the Divine Living Academy and all other company related products or programs.
- Energized, self-driven and able to thrive and advance with the company.
- Able to consistently follow up on all leads, maintain and understand CRM database information, understand digital marketing and work with various departments to achieve established performance goals.
- Great with Numbers and Analyzing Data
- Extremely Organized to Help Manage Several Accounts at Once
- Strong with client management skills
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Research! Identify and engage with best bloggers/affiliates to connect with our brand
- Interacting closely with affiliates while managing content campaigns for Divine Living
- Providing excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates.
- Handling deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed via Infusionsoft.
- Ensuring that affiliates’ needs are met, while also helping our affiliates achieve success
- Maintaining clear and organized records of conversations and affiliate communications (also via Infusionsoft)
- Curating offers in our network
- Identifying the best offers that will create the most engagement and highlight these for our affiliates
- On-boarding new affiliates, helping them engage quickly in the network and find success
- Identifying, pursuing and managing key business opportunities and partnerships within the Affiliate Marketing industry
- Recruiting new top-tier affiliates
- Maintain a high-level of communication and follow-up using CRM tools
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Your Name, Affiliate Manager Application”, and please include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, a brief explanation of your marketing experience, your resume, and available start date.
2) So that we can get a better understanding of YOU and your style, please submit a 2-5 minute long video sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, what you would contribute to the team and why you should be selected to join the Divine Living Team.
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!