Divine Living by Gina DeVee is a global company that empowers women to create the lives of their dreams through entrepreneurship, spirituality, coaching, personal development, and Live Events. This position is for a passionate and driven person who truly believes in our mission of empowering female entrepreneurs from around the world. The right fit for this position will possess several talents: copywriting, research, a sharp eye for copy editing, attention to detail and the ability to follow through quickly!
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely (preferred)
- No competing interests in starting or growing their own business while working for Divine Living
- Discernment for the company’s brand bridging spirituality, lifestyle and personal development content
- Profound time management skills, prioritization of tasks and the ability to follow through without getting overwhelmed.
- Determined, self-motivated, passionate and willing to do what it takes to get the job done and is able to anticipate situations before they arise.
- Able to use common sense to communicate needs, desires, and ideas.
- Able to bring an “eager-to-learn” attitude to contribute to our fun, creative and A+ player team and is excellent at communication!
- Highly professional working mostly 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and understands that when appropriate, this role may require some extra hours.
Please send an email to email@example.com with “Your Name, Copywriter Application” in the subject line and include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, a brief explanation of your marketing experience, your resume, and available start date.
2) 2-5 minute video submission sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position and what you like about our brand and mission.
3) Your copywriting portfolio with examples of your past relevant work, plus a sample Instagram caption for @GinaDeVee.
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!