Divine Living is a global company that empowers women to create the lives of their dreams through transformational coaching, personal development, and business-building. We are seeking a ULTRA-creative graphic design intern to work remotely part-time on various projects as part of marketing and social media campaigns. Paid and unpaid internships are available.
If you seek a work environment that supports and values your creativity, this is for you!
- Working knowledge of applicable design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and whichever other programs work for you to create beautiful content!
- Must have access to own computer and reliable internet (minimum of 5 mbps upload speed)
- Must be available for at least 10 hours per week
- Must be able to meet deadlines and provide accurate turnaround time
Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Your Name, Graphic Design Intern Application", and please include the following info:
1) 3-minute video introducing yourself and explaining why you’re perfect for this position
2) Portfolio of your design work and/or work experience history
3) Hours of availability and start/end date
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!