Divine Living is a global company that empowers women to create the lives of their dreams through transformational coaching, personal development, and business-building. The influencer marketing intern works remotely part-time on various projects within marketing and social media campaigns. This position is for the person with several talents: communications, copywriting, simple design, a sharp eye for mistakes, attention to detail and the ability to follow through quickly! Paid and unpaid internships are available.
If you desire to work in an environment that supports and values your creativity, this is for you!
- A love for the beauty, lifestyle and fashion space
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Pristine organization skills
- Assist with preparation of press kits for distribution
- Update media lists
- Draft pitch letters and/or email pitch memos to brands (with the approval of supervisor)
- Conduct and compile research
- The ability to multi-task and handle several different tasks at once
- A sharp eye for copy errors or brand management
- Working knowledge of applicable design programs (such as Photoshop, IMovie, Canva and/or Illustrator) and social media
- Must have access to own computer and reliable internet (minimum of 5 mbps upload speed)
- Must be available for at least 10 hours per week
- No professional experience required
- Basic understanding of the principles of PR
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Your Name, Influencer Marketing Intern Application,” and please include the following info:
1) 3-minute video introducing yourself and explaining why you’re perfect for this position
2) Portfolio of your design work and/or work experience history
3) Hours of availability and start/end date
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!