Divine Living’s Marketing Assistant works with the leadership team in the development and implementation of marketing strategies, policies and practices. This position is for the passionate and driven person who truly believes in our mission and vision.
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not mandatory!
- At least 2 years experience with copywriting, social media and marketing strategies
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred
- Fluency working in google drive
- In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer with minimum 1.0ghz dual-core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High-speed internet access
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- No competing interests in starting or growing their own business while working for Divine Living
- Able to use common sense to communicate needs, desires, and ideas
- Able and willing to quickly learn about all the in’s and out’s of Divine Living and all company related products or programs.
- Energized, self-driven and able to thrive and advance with the company.
- Highly professional working 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and understands, when appropriate for this role may require some extra hours.
- Copywriting: Copy for weekly reminder and marketing mailers, texts, Q Club video show notes, and podcast episode show notes
- Marketing Calendar: Map into the internal marketing calendar when emails, texts, and social are to be released
- Social Media: postings/scheduling on all platforms (Insta, FB, TikTok, LinkedIn, Q Club), managing graphics/assets with graphic designer, create private groups and post reminders/comments in the Facebook groups when programs are active, oversee design, vision and implementation of reels prior to posting
- Q Club community check-in: Responsible for all push notifications, comments, and directing questions to team members from Q Club, as needed
- Connecting regularly with key players on the team.
- Reviewing copy with the founder, taking notes and communicating back any necessary edits.
- Attending all required team and program calls. On the rare instance you cannot be on a call, give the COO a minimum of 1-week’s notice.
- Using intuitive software program Asana and Slack for communications and tasks.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Your Name, Marketing Assistant Application,” and include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, a brief explanation of your marketing experience, your resume, and available start date.
2) So that we can get a better understanding of YOU and your style, please submit a 2-5 minute long video sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, what you would contribute to the team and why you should be selected to join the Divine Living Team.
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!