Divine Living’s Marketing Manager works with the leadership team in the development and implementation of marketing strategies, policies and practices. This position is for the passionate and driven person who truly believes in our mission and vision.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring marketing effectiveness within the company focusing on marketing, launches, systems, management of timelines, milestones, and publishing calendars.
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not mandatory!
- At least 3-5 years experience as a Marketing Manager, Launch Manager or Affiliate Manager
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred
- Fluency working in google drive
- In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer with minimum 1.0ghz dual-core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High-speed internet access
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- No competing interests in starting or growing their own business while working for Divine Living
- Able to use common sense to communicate needs, desires, and ideas
- Able and willing to quickly learn about all the in’s and out’s of Divine Living, the Divine Living Academy and all other company related products or programs.
- Energized, self-driven and able to thrive and advance with the company.
- Able to consistently follow up on all leads, maintain and understand CRM database information, understand digital marketing and work with various departments to achieve established performance goals.
- Highly professional working mostly 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and understands, when appropriate for this role may require some extra hours.
- Managing tracking, metrics and reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Creating launch plans including setting up campaigns and other tools in Infusion soft and other marketing tools as necessary.
- Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Playing a significant role in long-term implementation, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence and team culture growth.
- Connecting regularly with key players on the team.
- Reviewing copy with the founder, taking notes and communicating back any necessary edits.
- Coordinating, drafting and queuing up all emails for the different groups and main database (getting approval from all necessary parties).
- Managing launches and providing strategic advice and recommendations for improving our systems and programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attending all required team and Academy calls. On the rare instance you cannot be on a call, give the CEO a minimum of 1-week’s notice.
- Using intuitive software program Asana for communications and tasks. Implementation to be determined.
- Responding to all Rhino Support Tickets within 24-hours of receipt.
Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Your Name, Marketing Manager Application,” and include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, a brief explanation of your marketing experience, your resume, and available start date.
2) So that we can get a better understanding of YOU and your style, please submit a 2-5 minute long video sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, what you would contribute to the team and why you should be selected to join the Divine Living Team.
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!