Divine Living is a global company that empowers women to create the lives of their dreams through transformational coaching, personal development, and business-building.
The rockstar Personal Assistant assists our Founder and is the main liaison between her and her calendar, clients, network, planned events, schedule, appointments and our incredible virtual team.
If you're the QUEEN of organization, communication, systematization and quick implementation, then this position is for YOU. This position is also ideal for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, likes fashion, is interested in travel/could be available for travel, loves coordinating and has a knack for basic customer service and client management.
If you seek to be part of something bigger and are eager to help us on our mission to empower women around the world to achieve their greatness and transform their businesses and lives in the most joyful way possible, then we're excited to have YOU join our team!
- STRONG attention to detail.
- A genuine desire to make the Divine Living team ridiculously successful.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred but not mandatory)
- At least 2-3 years experience as a Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant or in an Administrative Support Role.
- Strong problem solving and/or critical thinking skills
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred
- The ability to work independently, using excellent judgment to effectively make decisions as a leader.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors.
- A super positive attitude, fun personality and is solution-oriented with pristine analytical skills.
- Fluency working in google drive.
- In-home office setup including: Mac or PC Computer with minimum 1.0ghz dual core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Power Point).
- High-Speed internet access.
- Smartphone with email capabilities.
- Ability to Travel or commute to Founders residence in LA if needed!
- Ability to work some weekend hours as needed.
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service and care, externally and internally and especially for the founder.
- The aptitude to accurately assess the urgency of project or request; in turn, respond swiftly and complete the request expeditiously.
- Flawless communication skills and the ability to represent our Founder fabulously (and pitch if needed!) when dealing with networking communications.
- Able to maintain Founder's appointments/calendar by planning and scheduling all meetings, conferences, and styling appointments, and able to change all those at a moment's notice.
- Able to handle email management and organization - responding on the client's behalf, acting as the liaison between clients/third parties and the Founder, flagging important emails, etc.
- Able to schedule and plan for any personal needs/photoshoots/appointments, etc.
- A life-long learner: you thrive on learning new tools.
- A proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver.
- Tech savvy (Dropbox, MS Office, Google Docs, Evernote, Asana, Infusionsoft, Rhino etc.), and if you don't know it, can you learn it?
- Able to assist with exciting (and glamorous) event planning, including anything from larger live events, to smaller retreats, influencer luncheons and more.
- Able to actively support customer service by responding to client emails, customer questions, networking reach outs/ opportunities and more.
- Able to offer support to other team members with project assistance/coordination and organization.
- Extremely self-motivated: can you manage your own time and be self-disciplined in order to get things done?
Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Your Name, Personal Assistant Application", and please include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, your resume, and available start date.
2) So that we can get a better understanding of YOU and your style, please submit a 2-5 minute long video sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, what you would contribute to the team and why you should be selected to join the Divine Living Team
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!