Divine Living by Gina DeVee is a global company that empowers women to create the life of their dreams through entrepreneurship, spirituality, coaching, personal development, and Live Events.
Gina DeVee's signature programs are for women who want to start businesses and are looking for support from an emotional and tactical perspective. Our coaches must be very experienced in coaching 1:1 clients as well as have experience in the coaching and seminars industry.
This valued team member will have the opportunity to coach 1:1 clients, lead small group coaching calls, assist with community management and client care.
- Experienced as a coach (Minimum 2 years experience) with great knowledge of the coaching industry.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in leading clients to process emotional triggers, and increase their confidence.
- Great with the nuts and bolts of internet marketing and business building to support our clients in growing their businesses (funnels & email marketing, social media marketing, sales, free offers/lead magnets, etc!)
- Someone who enjoys taking charge of his/her position, be a self-starter and work really well with our seasoned team members.
- Someone with keen attention to detail and be super fun to work with!
- A passionate and purpose-driven individual who enjoys doing what it takes to get the job done and anticipating needs before they arise.
- Flexible to travel and attend live events if needed.
- Able to be 100% passionate about contributing to Divine Living's mission and brand.
- Excellent at using technology for documenting client notes and sessions
- Highly familiar with Divine Living program offerings, having closely studied our programs page (divineliving.com/programs).
NEXT STEPS to take:
Please send an email to [email protected] with “Your Name, Coach Application” in the subject line and include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in working for Gina DeVee and Divine Living, what specifically is your coaching and internet marketing experience, and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, your resume, and available start date.
2) Please submit a 2-5-minute-long video submission sharing why you would be an excellent coach for our Divine Living Academy or Queen programs. Include who you are, why you're inspired to apply for this position, a brief explanation of your internet marketing experience and what your big career dream is in the next 5-10 years
3) A sample of one of your coaching sessions.
PLEASE STUDY DIVINE LIVING PROGRAMS BEFORE APPLYING: Divineliving.com/Programs
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!