Divine Living is a global company that empowers women to create the lives of their dreams through transformational coaching, personal development, and business-building. We are seeking a super HIGH-VIBE individual to assist our Social Media Manager and Video Editor with editing footage from live events into inspiring social media clips, creating “Sizzle reels” as well as other video production projects and assets.
If you desire to work in an environment that supports and values your creativity, this is for you! This position will provide the right candidate with hands-on experience working with an A-level team that wants to see you thrive. This is a remote, part-time position, so being a self-starter is a must. Paid and unpaid internships are available.
- Must have access to own computer and reliable internet (minimum of 5 mbps upload speed)
- Must be available for at least 10 hours per week
- Must be an excellent communicator and fast responder
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro or Final Cut and proficient in video editing!
Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Your Name, Video Editing Intern Application,” and please include the following info:
1) 3-minute video introducing yourself and explaining why you’re perfect for this position
2) Portfolio of your design work and/or work experience history
3) Hours of availability and start/end date
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!