What should a Queen do to take care of herself? My dahling, I will admit I’m feeling a little depleted today. But as I always say, use where you’re at! So in this episode, I want to talk about setting healthy boundaries and taking the time for YOURSELF.
We’ve gotten so great at divine working, and that’s definitely a blessing. We’re so lucky to have work that we enjoy and that is aligned with our dreams. But what about divine living?
How do we take that time for ourselves, to just sit and enjoy our own thoughts? Do you feel like you have to do everything yourself, or do you ask for support?
Today I want to talk about that. I want to share how I prioritize feminine principles and how I make sure I have enough space to nurture my dreams. I invite you to really listen and take this message to heart.
Dear Queen, I hope this episode comes as a welcome respite in your busy day!
Key points discussed
- When you give to everyone but yourself (01:19)
- We need more space and time for creativity (05:09)
- Your time with yourself is non-negotiable (07:18)
- A meditation to help us align with the spirit (09:42)
- Where in your life do you desire more support (14:24)
- As Queens, we need to work smarter, not harder (19:30)
- Why it’s so important that we take time for ourselves (22:58)
I’d be so grateful and honored to hear your takeaways! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram at @ginadevee. I’ll be reposting it all! Also, feel free to just shoot me a DM. Let’s get talking, my dear Queens!
And if you could use a little extra support, join our community as we empower each other to live the EPIC life!
You can also find a lot of free meditations, workbooks, Q&As with me over at our website… I hope it does you a world of good!
Finally, be sure to subscribe to the Divine Living podcast, share your reviews, and tune in every week to get one step closer to your Queenhood!